Kirksville R-III Board of Education
The Kirksville R-III Board of Education is a group of seven members who are elected to serve as the educational advocate of the youth in our community. The Board of Education members make all final decisions regarding school district priorities, policies, personnel, expenditures, and growth management.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Board are to:
- Hire and evaluate the superintendent and delegate all administrative responsibilities.
- Approve the school district's budget.
- Establish goals and evaluate outcomes.
- Adopt and evaluate policies.
- Connect with the community.
- Assure school district performance.